Benefits of Pre-planning
Many people choose to make funeral and burial arrangements for themselves in advance. Pre-planning, or pre-arrangement, allows YOU to determine how your final arrangements will be carried out, thus reducing family concerns down the road. When you preplan, you have as much time as you need to make well-informed decisions, and to talk about these decisions with your family. In addition, preplanning can offer valuable financial benefits.
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance provides:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Prepayment Option – When you prepay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you prepay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
Frequently Asked Questions About Preplanning
To request more information regarding preplanning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the preplanning process, please call us at 650-968-4453. Or, you can complete our easy On-line Pre-arrangement Form now.