Community and Charity Involvement
|"Cops 'n Gobblers"
Thanksgiving family assistance progam
Mountain View Buddhist Temple
|Mountain View Babe Ruth League Team
||Mountain View Mini-Sox |
Girls’ Softball Team
The foundation of all good business is trust, friendshp and community involvement and service. Both Joseph and Sue Cusimano felt this way, and set an example that continues to this day. Our community is important to us. The Cusimano Family Colonial Mortuary earned the trust of the families and organizations by participating and actively supporting local causes and organizations. As an illustration, we list some of them here. On this list you will find the names of those we have supported, and are continuing to support or contribute to.
For over 50 years, we have enjoyed the friendhip and trust of our community; we work hard to maintain and nourish that trust.
Groups, Organizations and Philanthropies wherein we participate or have participated:
- Mountain View Chamber of Commerce (member for over 50 years)
- Mountain View Babe Ruth League (over 50 year sponsor)
- Mountain View Mini-Sox Girls Softball Team Sponsor
- St. Joseph’s Church.
- Bernadette Institute-Y.L.I
- Italian Catholic Federation
- Sons of Italy in America
- Past Mayor of Mountain View (Joseph Cusimano)
- American Legion
- Peninsula Retired Officer’s Association
- El Camino Hospital Foundation
- St. Athanasius Church
- St. Cyprian’s Church
- Mountain View Buddhist Temple Obon Festival
- Mountain View Police Department: Cops ‘n’ Gobblers Project
- Mountain View Professional Firefighters Scholarship Fund
- Marines Memorial Association
- Villa Siena Foundation-Board of Directors
- Quota Club
- Nisei Bowling League
- Lucky Anglers Fishing Club ...and many others
In addition, The Cusimano Family Colonial Mortuary has been a “Member by Invitation” for over 25 years of Selected Independent Funeral Homes; a nationwide (and international) organization of independent and family owned funeral homes pledged to the finest service to the families of their communities. This is an honr we respect and cherish. We are grateful for the friendship and trust of the families we haver served since 1957.